Netherlands Embassy in Bucharest is looking for a new colleague for a temporary position up to 31 December 2016.
- Prime assistant to the Regional Coordinator Justice Cooperation based in Bucharest for the Netherlands Embassies in Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria;
- Analysing and monitoring developments related to legislation, institutions, NGOs, EU and international organisations relevant for justice cooperation;
- Preparing briefings, speaking notes, background notes and drafting- up reports;
- Building and maintaining a professional network with institutions, civil society and international organisations in the field of rule of law in the broader sense;
- University degree in law, public administration or related fields with broad interest in covering i.e., international, criminal law and EU affairs.
- Knowledge of the Romanian governance and legal sector and/or proven willingness to learn about this.
- Knowledge of policy making/ European Union decision making is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Romanian and English language, also in writing.
If you are interested, please send your questions or CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 30 September 2015. Other information can be found here.
Netherlands Embassy, Opportunity, Policy Advisor